Saturday, October 3, 2015

NFL Week 4 Picks

Week 4 Picks

Last week was a great bounce back picking games as I went 13-3. Last week their were a slate of good games. This week we have some interesting games as well including the Jets and Dolphins in London England. I am off to a solid start this with as I had the Ravens by 3 points. So let's get into the picks.

Jets vs Dolphins
I am honestly not that excited about this game however it is in London and it is a huge divisional game. It also starts at 9:30 which means literally football from 9:30 am -12 midnight which is a plus. The Jets had a ruff lose at home to the Eagles and the Dolphins got destroyed by their division rival Buffalo Bills. If the Dolphins drop another game I think things can go south for that coaching staff. U think the Jets defense does enough to make that happen.

Jets 17 , Dolphins 14

Giants vs Bills
I think this game has the makings to be the game of the week and I expect it to be a close one. The Bills have a dominating defense and the strong home crowd behind them. The Giants have their offensive weapons in Eli Manning and Odell Beckham Jr. The Bills will try to pressure Eli Manning but he will try to get the ball out quick and fast. The Bills will be without Shady McCoy and Sammy Watkins , the Giants without Victor Cruz.

Giants 24 , Bills 21



Vikings vs Broncos
The Broncos offense looked much better last week when Peyton Manning went into the shot gun and ran the offense rather than Gary Kubiak. Both defenses will play well and the Broncos will be tasked with taking care of Adrian Peterson. I think the Broncos have the better offense and defense so I think they win the game.

Broncos 28 , Vikings 17

Cowboys vs Saints
The Saints are still looking for their first win and the Cowboys are looking for their first without Tony Romo. I think Drew Brees will play but I have not seen anything to make me believe in the Saints. I think the Cowboys do just enough to win the game.


Cowboys 28 , Saints 27

The rest - Ravens , Falcons , Raiders , Bengals , Colts , Bengals , Panthers , Chargers , Packers , Cardinals , Seahawks

By Peter Vitella
@realpete13

No comments:

Post a Comment