Sunday, September 27, 2015

Fantasy Football Pass or Play



Week 3 Fantasy Football

Odell Beckahm Jr and Eli Manning both played very well on Thursday Night football and I would imagine that you would be happy with either of them if you had them.  This Sunday their are a lot of interesting match ups and a lot of them will impact your fantasy football lineups. So here are some of my recommendations on which players you should feel comfortable or uncomfortable about this week. Obviously I'm not telling you to start or sit all of these players. I don't know who you have on your roster. This week I have Brandin Cooks as a pass but as an owner of Cooks I'm not playing Markus Wheaton or Golden Tate or Jeremy Maclin over him.

Play

QB

Tom Brady for me is the number one Quarterback going forward this season and obviously you would never think of not starting him. I bring this up because last week experts and owners alike got to cute and didn't love Brady against the Bills. Never doubt the numbers he is going to put up , EVER !

Russell Wilson played pretty good last week and if you don't think he is going to light up the Bears this week you might just be crazy. The Bears have allowed 79 points in two games this year. Aaron Rodgers and Carson Palmer absolutely destroyed the Bears defense , Wilson will join the club.

RB

Latavius Murray had 65 yards and a touchdown in week 2 and I think he should play well again this week against the Browns. The. Browns allowed Chris Ivory to have a monster game week one against the Jets. I think Murray will get the red zone touches and the red zone scores this week.

Marshawn Lynch hasn't looked himself the first two weeks but stop worrying about him. Like I said earlier the Bears gave up 79 points in two weeks. I don't think anyone can stop Marshawn Lynch this week. He should dominate the ground game and he can catch the football. Seattle players are looking good this week.

WR

Julian Edelman looked great in week two and Tom Brady looks better than ever. Edelman had two scores in week two and I love his matchup against the Jaguars. The Patriots are throwing the ball at a crazy rate and Edelman benefits here.

Brandon Marshall has looked excellent in his first two games. The Eagles secondary has not. Look at the game Julio Jones had week one and Terrance Williams broke a big touchdown last week. Eric Decker might not play and even of he does I think Marshall finds the end zone.

TE
Jimmy Graham has been frustrated and so has the whole Seahawks origination. I think Lynch and Wilson have big games and I think their is plenty to go around. Jimmy Graham has a monster game.


Travis Kelce is a really good player. I think the Chiefs will have to do their best to keep up with the Packers offense and he can benefit with a ton of targets. The Chiefs will lose by 28 if Alex Smith plays like he did last week so expect them to try and get in a passing rhythm.

D/ST

Seahawks offense should have a field day and so should the defense. I think this one gets ugly and gets ugly fast. No Alshon Jeffrey or Jay Cutler. Seattle will not start 0-3. They are looking for blood.

The Bills were dominated last week by Tom Brady. In week one they dominated Andrew Luck. I like the Bills too play really well against the Dolphins. The Dolphins looked bad in their first game and lost their second game. I don't like anything about this game for the Dolphins.

The Panthers always play the Saints very well and no Drew Brees makes it even easier. I don't see how you don't love this matchup.

K

Brandon McManus has looked like he can kick from anywhere on the field. I think Denver explodes against a beat up Lions team. He will be busy.

Pass

QB

Matthew Stafford is banged up. The Broncos defense has four picks in the first two weeks of the season and their pass rush has looked good. Stafford is going to have no fun.


Ryan Tannehill and the Dolphins just haven't been what I expected so far. I think the Bills can do a lot of damage this weekend. I want no part of Tannehill this week. The pass rush will just be too much for the Dolphins to handle.

RB

Demarco Murray/ Eagles , Murray is banged up and the whole offense just looks out of sink. As a Murray owner I hope he breaks out I expected big things from him this season. Your playing him but it doesn't feel great. Ryan Matthews and Darren Sproles are being used but until they have a role take a pass.


Matt Forte is literally the only weapon the Bears have this weekend. He's banged up and this game can get ugly fast. The Hawks will focus on him  and I just don't love the day he is in store for. However your playing him.

WR

Brandin Cooks is still going to be good this year. Hang in their. This will not be his week. No Drew Brees , in Carolina it should be a tuff week. I love that Panthers defense this week.

Golden Tate is a good player but this is going to be a tuff week for the Lions. I think the Broncos will hit them hard and bury them early. I have not been impressed so far and I don't think I will be again this week.

TE

Greg Olsen hasn't looked like the same guy. That's not his fault. The Panthers have zero weapons and the formula has been the ground and they will not budge on that formula.

Owen Daniels was supposed to replace Julius Thomas no problem. I still think he can do some good things but after such a slow start show me something first.

D/ST

The Lions defense is not good. It's not last year and Peyton Manning is fine. I think the Broncos dominate the Lions on offense and defense.

The Rams defense is really good but I don't think Antonio Brown can be stopped. I don't think they have the player to contain him and Le'Veon Bell comes back to make matters worse.

K

Robbie Gould seems to never miss but I don't think he gets too many shots in Sunday.

By Peter Vitella
@realpete13

No comments:

Post a Comment