Friday, September 25, 2015

The Week 3 Picks

I have to admit it last week was a brutal week for me picking games. Their was a lot of games I was shocked by and many of the close match ups didn't swing my way. However I feel you can never go wrong with Tom Brady and Peyton Manning. They both performed well and were some of my notable picks. For some of my notable losses were the Eagles and the Colts. This week the Broncos and the Lions play on Sunday Night football and the Packers play the Chiefs on Monday Night. I don't see the Packers or the Broncos losing this week. Those two games didn't make my top four I am most excited to see.

Eagles vs Jets
I was extremely high on the Eagles going into the season. I was not sure about the Jets I said they could win 6-10 because I was intrigued by this team. So far I don't see why they can't win 9-10 games. I'm not jumping on the Jets ban wagon yet and I'm pretty close to jumping off the Eagles. The Eagles run game has been terrible , and Sam Bradford has looked rusty. I'm still not sold on the Jets offense but they have looked better than I thought. The defense puts them to 3-0.

Jets 24 , Eagles 14

Bengals vs Ravens
I am really excited for this game this weekend. It should be a hard hitting battle and the Ravens need this game. I thought they would be the Super Bowl champs but after the Suggs injury I'm just hoping they sneak into the playoffs. Just like I bet on Eli Manning on Thursday night in a must win I bet on Joe Flacco in a must win for the Ravens. Andy Dalton has looked great but he struggles Sunday.

Ravens 20 , Bengals 13

Falcons vs Cowboys
Call me a Giants homer but this Cowboys team is in trouble. I do not trust Brandon Weeden , Terrance Williams is not a number one receiver and Jason Witten is banged up. The run game has not looked great and the Falcons offense has looked very strong. For all the people who don't think Tony Romo is good (they don't know football ) you will see how much the team will hurt without him. This is a bigger loss than Dez Bryant. Also who's stopping Julio Jones ?

Falcons 27 , Cowboys 17



Steelers vs Rams
I don't know why I'm intrigued by this game but I am. I feel like it can be a good game. The Rams are tuff at home and looked great in week one. Their defense is a violent one and the offense is strange. The Steelers will get a boost with Le'Veon Bell in the run and pass game. Antonio Brown should go crazy again bit I think this is going to be a really good game.
Steelers 24 , Rams 20

The rest
Giants , Panthers , Texans , Patriots , Cardinals , Seahawks , Raiders , Colts , Chargers , Bills , Broncos , Packers

By Peter Vitella
@realpete13

No comments:

Post a Comment