Sunday, September 20, 2015

NFL Week 2

4 Intriguing Games in Week 2 of the NFL

Patriots vs Bills
I am a believer in this Bills team however I think the Pats will beat them in a close battle. The Patriots will do enough and Julian Edelman will have an excellent game. The Bills defense will rattle Tom Brady but he will ultimately get the win. The Bills defense is violent and so is the Pats offense it's a fun matchup.
Pats 24 , Bills 21

Cowboys vs Eagles
No Dez Bryant No problem ? No big problem. The Cowboys are without their best playmaker Dez and their leading rusher from a year ago Demarco Murray. Murray is on the Eagles now. I like what I saw from the Eagles in the second half last week. The Eagles win today.
Eagles 31 , Cowboys 24

Chargers vs Bengals
I love what I saw from Philip Rivers in week one. He lead a great comeback after the team was down 21-3. I expect Rivers to play well again today. Andy Dalton played good week one and so did Jeremy Hill. I think the Chargers are the better team.
Chargers 24 , Bengals 20

Seahawks vs Packers
The Hawks lost in week one and even though the Packers are at home I do not see Seahawks starting 0-2. The lack of Jordy Nelson will hurt today. I think Aaron Rodgers can struggle getting the ball out to Davante Adams and James Jones. I say the Packers fail to score 20 points today.
Seahawks 20 , Packers 17


No comments:

Post a Comment