Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thursdays NFL Week 15 Preview

Week 15 Games to Watch

Cardinals vs Rams - The Rams defense has been the best in football the past two weeks. They have had back to back shutouts. In their last two the Rams  have scored 77 points and gave up none. The Rams have been football's spoiler this year as they have beat the Seahawks , 49ers , and Broncos. If the Rams can score 17 points I think they win this game. If the Cardinals score more than 17 I think the Cardinals win. I just love the way this team is looking. I think the Rams defense buckles down and Jared Cook will find the end zone. I also think Tre Mason  will do enough on the ground. The Cardinals will make the playoffs but I think they lose this week.
Rams 17-14

Steelers vs Falcons  - Somebody has to win the NFC South right? I watched Matt Ryan have a field day against the Packers defense in the snow on the road. I think Ryan will have another big day against the Steelers at home. The key is if Julio Jones plays. Jones had over 250 receiving yards against the Packers. The Steelers defense has give up an average of 26 points per game over the three. This will be a shoot out. Both QB's will have a big day. I think the Falcons get the win here.        
Falcons 34-27
                              
            
                                    


Broncos vs Chargers -  The Broncos have not looked like themselves of late. They won thanks to a great game by CJ Anderson. Anderson has brought the run game to the Broncos team. I think this will open up the passing game for Peyton Manning to find Demaryius Thomas. Manning has looked terrible over his past two but I think he will be fine. The Chargers need this win and I think they will get it. I think Antonio Gates needs to have a big game for the Chargers to win. This game has a similar feel to the Chargers win over Denver from last year.
Chargers 31-28
   

Cowboys vs Eagles - Different building same result. I think the Eagles will win this game. I picked the Cowboys the last time but the Eagles impressed me. The Eagles will bounce back from a loss. 

Other game picks
Packers
Browns
Colts
Chiefs
Patriots
Panthers
Giants
Ravens
Lions
Titans
Seahawks
Saints


No comments:

Post a Comment