Monday, January 12, 2015

College Football Playoff Championship Preview

National Championship Pick

Prediction: Oregon 38 Ohio State 28

          I think Oregon will come out ready to play and it is going to definitely show up on the field. I think Oregon's Quarterback Marcus Mariota will show up and play phenomenal against the Buckeyes. Mariota will show why he is projected to be a top 5 pick in the 2015 NFL Draft and he will continue to have a great season after winning the Heisman Trophy. I think Oregon's freshman Running Back Royce Freeman needs to have a big game against Ohio State's great defense. Since Oregon's Wide Receiver Darren Carrington is going to be inactive for the game because of failing a drug test. I think Mariota will find other guys to get the ball to in order for Oregon to be effective and dominate on Offense. I think Oregon's offense will come out too fast of a pace for the Buckeyes to handle with their speed and explosiveness. I think Oregon's defense is going to need to stop Ohio State's Running Back Ezekiel Elliott and and Wide Receiver Devin Smith in order to take full control of this ball game. I think Oregon's defense is going to have to contain Ohio State's Quarterback Cardale Jones. They will have to have contain Jones in the pocket and make sure he doesn't extend the play. I predict that Marcus Mariota and the Oregon Ducks will be celebrating at the end of the day by winning the National Championship by the score of 38 to 28.

Follow me on Twitter:
@JordanGrubin23

No comments:

Post a Comment