Saturday, January 10, 2015

NFL Playoff Preview

Playoff Picks

Prediction: Baltimore Ravens 27 New England Patriots 20

        I pick the Baltimore Ravens for a few different reasons. I think that Ravens Quarterback Joe Flacco will have a big game against the Patriots defense. I think the Ravens Wide Receivers Torrey Smith and Steve Smith will do just enough against the Patriots Cornerbacks Darelle Revis and Brandon Browner. Ravens Running Back Justin Forsett will have a great game against the Patriots run defense. I think the Ravens will use a lot of play action in this matchup and I think Ravens Tight End Owen Daniels will have a good game and he will be used as a security blanket for Joe Flacco over the middle and in the flats.

Prediction: Seattle Seahawks 27 Carolina Panthers 10

        I think the Seattle Seahawks will dominate on the line of scrimmage. I think that they are going to get a great game from their great Running Back Marshawn Lynch and he will play a big factor in this matchup especially with the Panthers losing their Defensive Tackle Star Lotulelei. I think that Quarterback Russell Wilson will play well and he will manage the game effectively by using Wide Receivers Doug Baldwin and Jermaine Kearse. The Seahawks defense will definitely show up in this game led by the legion of boom and I think their front 7 will show Panthers Quarterback Cam Newton different disguises and show different blitzes from all angles.

Prediction: Dallas Cowboys 34 Green Bay Packers 24

       I think Cowboys Running Back DeMarco Murray will be the X factor in this matchup for multiple reasons. Due to the weather conditions at Lambeau Field, I think the Cowboys should rely on a heavy dose of running the ball and using Wide Receivers Dez Bryant and Terrence Williams in the passing game. I think Quarterback Tony Romo will be great in this game by using his weapons all over the field and especially using Tight End Jason Witten as his security blanket like he always does.   I think play action will help in this game and I think they should go deep to Wide Receivers Dez Bryant and Terrence Williams. Wide Reciever Cole Beasley will be in the slot and he can be used on third down. I predict that Wide Receiver Dez Bryant will have a big presence in this game. I think that the Cowboys Defense will do enough to stop and contain Packers Quarterback Aaron Rodgers. I think Aaron Rodger's calf injury will be a big factor in this matchup and I don't think he will be able to extend the play as he usually does. I think he will take more hits than usual in this game.

Prediction: Denver Broncos 38 Indianapolis 28

       I think that Broncos Quarterback Peyton Manning will have a great game against his former team. I predict that Peyton Manning will throw for over 320 yards and 3 touchdowns. Manning will look for his great Wide Receivers Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders on the outside and the inside of the field. I think Tight End Julius Thomas will be a big factor in this game and he will start a lot of mismatches all over the field. I think that Running Back C.J. Anderson will have a great game against the Colts run defense and he will make the Bronco's offense two dimensional. I think the Broncos defense will do just enough to contain Colts Quarterback Andrew Luck. I think Linebackers Von Miller and DeMarcus Ware will try to contain Quarterback Andrew Luck inside the pocket.

Follow me on Twitter:

@JordanGrubin23


No comments:

Post a Comment