Sunday, January 18, 2015

NFL Playoff Preview

Playoff Picks

NFC Championship Game: Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks

Prediction: Seattle Seahawks 24 Green Bay Packers 17

      I think the Seahawks will win this game for a few reasons. Due to the weather conditions, I think Seattle is better fit because they can run the ball better than the Packers. Also, I think Quarterback Russell Wilson will make some big throws down the stretch in this game. I think this offense is good for this particular weather. The X factor for this game is Running Back Marshawn Lynch and I think he will have a great game. Also, I think Seattle's Wide Recievers are going to be key in this game too, I think on third down they are going to be big factors in the passing game. I think Seattle's defense has their hands full for this matchup because they are going up against Packers Quarterback Aaron Rodgers. I think the Legion of Boom definitely has to step up in this game. I think Cornerback Richard Sherman is going to have lock up Packers Wide Receiver Jordy Nelson. Also, Seattle will need to stop Packer's Running Back Eddie Lacy and if they do this they will be successful.

AFC Championship Game: Indianapolis Colts @ New England Patriots

Prediction: New England Patriots 31 Indianapolis Colts 21

       I think the Patriots will win this game for a few reasons. Due to the weather conditions, I think the Patriots will have the better running game with Running Back LeGarrette Blount. I think he will be the X factor in this matchup. I think the Patriots offense is going to have to feed off him in this game. But I think that Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady is going to need Tight End Rob Gronkowski to get open over the middle and in the flats. Also, I think the Patriots are going to need Wide Receivers Julian Edelman and Brandon LaFell to have big games. Also, I think Wide Receiver Danny Amendola needs to get separation over the middle and needs to win his individual matchup off the ball if the Colt's defense is playing man. I think Patriot's Cornerback Darelle Revis is going to be the X factor because he is going to be matched up with Colt's Wide Receiver T.Y. Hilton. I think the Patriot's front 7 is going to need to contain Colt's Quarterback Andrew Luck in the pocket. I think Patriot's Defensive Tackle Vince Wilfork will have a great game and he will dominate the line of scrimmage for the Patriot's defense.

Follow me on Twitter:

@JordanGrubin23


No comments:

Post a Comment